Students may enroll in a maximum of 10 credits.
On Campus 10 credits: $645
On Campus 5 credits: $475
Online Health: $550
Online Career Readiness Pathways: $500
Chemistry Fee: $40 per semester [additional class time and lab fees]
Late Registration Fee (for registrations received May 20, 2017 and later): $50 per student
Library Books: Students will be charged a replacement cost for textbooks and library books that are damaged or not returned.
10 credits will be offered for students enrolling in a full day schedule for both Summer School semesters.
5 credits will be offered for students enrolling in a full day schedule for one Summer School semester.
5 credits will be offered for students enrolling for a half day schedule for both Summer School semesters in either World Geography or Health.
Mastering Middle School: $75
Strategies for Success: $75
If we cannot place you in a class, your tuition will be refunded in full.
All withdrawal requests after June 20, 2017 must be in writing and brought by the parent to the summer school office with the student's textbooks.
All refunds will be by check to the original payee and will be mailed to the payee's street address on file.
Our refund policy is as follows:
- Written notice of withdrawal received prior to 4:00 p.m. PDT on June 2, 2017: Refund of all tuition paid, less $50 handling fee. For workshops refund of tuition paid, less $10 handling fee.
- Written notice of withdrawal received after 4:00 p.m. PDT on June 2, 2017: No refunds will be given.
- Students dropped from a class for disciplinary reasons, including attendance: No refunds will be given.
- Students registering after June 2, 2017: No refunds will be given.
- Refunds will not be given for unused days whether it is due to dropping the course, vacation, special events, short-term illnesses, exclusion from school due to infectious diseases, or other personal commitments requiring an absence from class.
- Refunds will not be given to students who are dropped for non-attendance on the first day of their summer school class, regardless of the reason for the absence.
Returned Checks and Credit Card Policy
Any check returned by the bank will incur a $50 handling fee. Any chargeback to a credit card will incur a $50 handling fee.
There is a $10 fee for the first transcript and an additional $5 fee for each subsequent copy.
All requests must be from the parent or guardian and must be submitted in writing, with payment, by postal mail to Knowledge Counts, 5737 Kanan Road #158, Agoura Hills, CA 91301.
Transcript Grading Scale:
A+ = 100%-97%
A = 96.99%-94%
A- = 93.99%-90%
B+ = 89.99%-87%
B = 86.99%-84%
B- = 83.99%-80%
C+ = 79.99%-77%
C = 76.99%-74%
C- = 73.99%-70%
D+ = 69.99%-67%
D = 66.99%-64%
D- = 63.99%-60%
F = 59.99% to 0%